matrix led

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

ferrod68
Junior Forumor

matrix led

Post by ferrod68 »

Good morning
I have a big problem.
I have a led RGB luminaire matrix with 577 colums and 2 lines.
I want to use the Effect Manager but i have some problems. The first chanel dmx of the first universe is in the middel of the first line. The software think that the firts dmx luminaire of the first universe is in one corner, but it's not true.
Can I change it?. I can't change the luminaire position and the dmx direction of the luminaires.

Thanks
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: matrix led

Post by bruno.falip »

It is not possible to create this matrix with Sunlite Suite software, it is possible with ESA PRO however. Sunlite Suite must have the 1st address in one of the corners.
michael

Re: matrix led

Post by michael »

Hi actually with Suite is possible to control any size ,regular/nonregular led matrix with any kind of dmx address mapping. You can change the fixture address in page setting one by one after you finish setting up the page,then you will have any mapping as you want.But it could take hours of time just to redo the mapping depend how big the matrix you have. I have successfully applied this in controlling a nonregular led matrix.