Easy Time Programing

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

bjkered
Junior Forumor

Easy Time Programing

Post by bjkered »

I have set up a scene and wanting to make some changes to it in Easy Time.

When I edit the button and then click on the "easy time" I want to be able to change the moving head colour.

In my example the head is doing a circle and I want to change the colour from Red to Yellow have way around the circle and then back to red again ( i.e. every 180 degrees)

In Easy time the Channel for the colour, has light grey boxes and I do not know how to enter the DMX value into the boxs'.

The only DMX information is in the Movement channels and in fact all the other boxs are in light grey and you do not seem to be able to enter a value if you wanted to change the gobo in any thing except movement.

CAn you help
Derek Barton
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Easy Time Programing

Post by bruno.falip »

It is difficult to edit the Easy Time sequence, the best would be to create an Easy Step sequence for the color.
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Post by bjkered »

I am Sorry this DOES NOT HELP

I have READ the Manual and It is NO good to tell me how to Programme Easy Step or Easy Time

Can you tell me how to Programe or send me a test file which does the following

1. Circle a moving Head (16 channels eg Robe 575XT) start the colour at red
2. Circle takes 12 second
3. Change the colour to Yellow when the Head is 0.33 round the Circle at 4 seconds
4. Change the colour to Blue when the head is 0.66 round the circle at 8 seconds
5. Change the colour back to Yellow when it gets to start
6. Keep the head doing this circle
Derek Barton
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

1. Select the Easy Step with fade function for the dmx channels (you can use the function without fade for the color if you prefer)
1. Create 4 steps with 3 seconds fade time for each
2. Select a different color for each step

Hope it helps.
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Post by bjkered »

I am Sorry thisis Still NO Goog

1 Head is NOT moving
2 Each step is the same colour
Derek Barton
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

There are 4 steps, when a step is selected form the list you can modify the DMX values with the faders. You can even move the red point from the X-Y window to modify the pan/tilt values for each step (the red point is the selected step). You can then press the playback button from the toolbar to test your scene.
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Post by bjkered »

I have Head Moving and I Have set 4 different colours but the head is Changing the colurs more than 4.

Can I send you Show file as I do not understand what you are telling me
Derek Barton
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Post by bjkered »

What do you do when it says LINK all Channels to the Easy Step function if you say yes then the heads stop moving
Derek Barton
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

[quote="bjkered"]I have Head Moving and I Have set 4 different colours but the head is Changing the colurs more than 4.

Can I send you Show file as I do not understand what you are telling me[/quote]

If you are changing the color from red to green for example and if these colors are not next each other on the color wheel then of course there will be some intermediary colors between red and green. It is a lighting problem, not software if I understand the situation.
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Post by bjkered »

No it is NOT a Lighting Problem It is a Very Bad Manual that does NOT explain what all the software functions on teh Software does.

This Software needs a LOT more effort put into the manual . The Software is very Powerful but there is NO explanation as to how to make it work and get the power out of it.

I have got it to work but it has taken 14 hours to get one simple lighting effect programmed.
Derek Barton