Old interfaces are no longer recognized

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

leo
New Forumor

Old interfaces are no longer recognized

Post by leo »

Hello,

At the download-page there is written:

"Old interfaces are no longer recognized. Only the new products (2006-2008) are recognized (SL512BC, SL2048EC, SL2048FC and SL2048FC+). "
So, can't I use the software with an older interface? Or can I just update the firmware of the interface?

Thanks!
Léo
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Old interfaces are no longer recognized

Post by bruno.falip »

You cannot use it, older products are not recognized and there is nothing to do with this.
leo
New Forumor

Post by leo »

I'll rent the interface. In the description it says "Sunlight 2006".
Are all 2006-models working with tha actual software?

Thanks!
Leo
playboy

Post by playboy »

all what you can do, is pay for Hardwarechange every 2 Years. 2005,2007 und 2009 when come Sunlite Suite 2.0
The normal User can pay and the Hackgroups are smile.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

It is better to upgrade to the suite2-fc or wait for the next economy version since the new software generation is scheduled for the end of this year.

We have decreased the prices by 2, SL512FC was at 1500 EUR 3 years ago, the new SUITE2-FC is at 899 EUR and is really more powerful. I understand it is a lot of money but we are now obliged to change the hardware to fight against copy of our products.
playboy

Post by playboy »

The Price of the Hardware is ok. What not ok is the Price for the Upgrade every 2 Years. 200-300 € different to a new Model is to many for change. the hacker with entec are smile, the good User most pay for upgrade. Wehen i not upgrade i have every 4 years one Modul more