some advices..

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

tommymanero

some advices..

Post by tommymanero »

hello there..
I've been using your soft for a while ..it works pretty well I have to say..

so now if I can..this is the most important thing that I think you should improve..
a soonest way to call a series of fixtures example..spot 1 4 6 8...and do the effects that you need..
thank you ..
teggers
Junior Forumor

Re: some advices..

Post by teggers »

Go under the "fixtures" area and select the fixtures that you want to "breakout". Make a new group and assign them to an Function (f1 f2 f3 f4.....) key and you have quick control over selected fixtures. This is good for mixing up groups of several fixtures' colors and gobos.

You can also go down to the outputs window and select the channel you want and override the current scenes (using - ummmm...one of the selections - I think it is "ADD" - 1 of them will work) that are running during your show. They will stay that way until you put that channel (or channels) back online switching it back to "auto". I use this when I need to have 1 gobo in, say, fixture 4, stay in the middle of the dance floor - rotating to the right at a slow speed - for the entire event and you don't have to rewrite anything - easy as pie.