Changes in nov 9. version

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Changes in nov 9. version

Post by Wollsen »

Hi there

What changes are made to the software, Please make a opdate history so we can what is new in the software.
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Crashes

Post by Wollsen »

Hi

Every time I want to check if my box is connected, in the about menu, sunlite crashes. this was not a problem in march version.
playboy

Post by playboy »

New is, that the old User with the SL512 Hardware can not working with the new Soft. Many thanks that the old User help the Firm with pay the Hardware and after 2 Years is finished with this.but hi must pay a secound for new Hardware :evil:
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

If everyone was paying for his hardware, if there was no copy, then we would not have removed English language. Sorry for that, I understand your disappointment but we did not have another solution.

You can contact us by email or phone, we are offering a good deal for every customer "f..." by this new policy.
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

agian whats new i nov 9 version

Post by Wollsen »

I dont understand it why dont you tell the sunlite users what has change since marts version. Is it that hard to make simple file *.txt to list the changes
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Everything is written in the download page.