Easy Step Problem

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

edwardo388

Easy Step Problem

Post by edwardo388 »

My church has just built a new sanctuary, the old one is being converted into an airport themed building for children k-5 grade.

i have 6 airport runway lights that i have modified to hold Chauvet color splash juniors (led par cans) 3 are on the left side of the room, and 3 are on the right side of the room

My problem is is that we just added 4 more color splash juniors that are at the bottom of a lighting truss pointing up toward the ceiling, the trusses are around 6 feet tall and are standing verticle... when i chase the runway lights the 6 original lights work fine, but the new lights when chased, want to go faster than the 6 original.... below i have the chase sequence

4 5 5 4

3 3

2 2

1 1

the chase starts with one and ends with 5, it looks like runway lights, but the position 5 and position 4 lights go slower

between the runway light dmx adresses and the 4 truss light adresses there are 5 other channels on the same page that are not in use for the runway light chase

if lights 1 2 and 3 chase at equal speeds, lights 4 and 5 chase around half a second after the fact :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

please help, thx
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

It's difficult to answer on the forum. You should call our office in Florida and maybe send your backup to them so they can check your show.