Problem with sunlite suite Ver 20 march 2007

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

kebra

Problem with sunlite suite Ver 20 march 2007

Post by kebra »

Hello,

I have installed the last one sunlite suite version 20 mars and unfornatly it's doesn't work when i open it ...3 D magic is coming and then I'ts freeze...and leave the logo 3D at the screen ...

and also I try to send 3 D BEFORE sunlite and at this time , ok, the software recognize the interface BUT after when I launch the Sunlite suite , this one no more recognize the interface...
So I try to reinstall the beta version ...
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Are you still getting this problem ? I am little bit surprised as we tested the software all the past week at Prolight show without getting this problem.
robotronic

Post by robotronic »

Hello, I have he same problem with 20 Mar 2007 version
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

You can not start the 3D visualizer first ! If you start it first, it runs under Magic 3D Easy View mode and recognize the interface. Then Sunlite can not recognize it !
kebra

Post by kebra »

Exact en fait quand je lance la version disponible maintenant ( celle du 20 mars ) si je clique sur "3D" sur l'interface de commande , la fenetre Magic 3D easy view envoie la fenêtre d'acceuil mais celle çi reste figée et bloque le programme ...

Problème qui n'existe pas avec la version beta sortie le 8/7/2007 mais avec celle la , je n'arrive pas à faire mes appel midi avec la Behringer...

Avez vous une idée ?