Password Question

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

CH1CO

Password Question

Post by CH1CO »

To whom it may concern,
I need to do some programming later on today at a new venue. The venue has asked me to install multiple versions of the software on their computer. They want multiple versions, one with a DJ password (for the djs), one version with a manager password (for the manager) and last one version for the owner (with the owner's password).
Each version will contain the same scenes, cycles, etc. The club has asked me if it is possible to install multiple versions of the Sunlite software each version with their own password? If so how is this possible? What exactly will the password protect. I know this may be a dumb question but I could sure use the assistance. Any info would bbe greatly appreciated.

CH1CO
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

you can put only 2 levels of user, one with and one without password. When you enter in the software without password you can block all the specific functions, so the end user can only press button switch, scene and cycle, and cannot enter the editing screen for exemple.
To setup this go in controller menu, starting parameters.
------- Dylan --------