a question about sunlite

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

feeling120

a question about sunlite

Post by feeling120 »

Hello everybody,I have a question about sunlite . i don't konw how to use the "live control",who can tell me how to set or use it .thanks.
99benns
New Forumor

live control

Post by 99benns »

-click the power button
-there are 4 boxes in the top left under where it says "mouse". click the one with "X" underneith it
-find the channel number of the X movment of your fixture, for example, lets say this is channel 5
-click the box below the number 5
-do the same with the box above "Y" and assign to the Y movement channels
-if your fixture supports 16 bit movement you can assign uX and uY buttons to the 16 bit x and y channels
-you can assign the x and y buttons to as many channels as you wish
-save the button
-make sure you have the shutter and dimmer channels are activated or your lights will move and you wont see anything

hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any problems

simon
feeling120

I'm sorry, sir

Post by feeling120 »

:( Sorry,i creat a new scene button,and set all step according to your says
and save it,but what should i do the next ? Because i don't know how to control my "moving head" in live control ,that's to say, what's the function of the "live control" ? Thank you
DJ_Hazelwood

LiveControl

Post by DJ_Hazelwood »

Create a new page with the Scanlibrary wizard. In step 2/9 you are asked for shortcuts. The wizard suggests a shortcut key for every fixture.

Finish the wizard.

In your new page you then have a Scene called 'X-Y'. Here you see the shortcuts again. Just press and hold the shortcut key(s) and you can control the fixtures 'live' with the mouse.