Help Wanted in Programming Please !!!

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

newtodmx

Help Wanted in Programming Please !!!

Post by newtodmx »

Dear Guys,

I need help in programming my show on this interface. Weve bought SL512EC. Cant understand cripes from the manual. I somehow managed to learn how to create a page. I have managed to understand the stage settings window of 3d view. I have understood that a cycle is a seq of switches and scenes. Now i need to know how to put these together and program a whole show.

First how do i combine different fixtures into one page ? Or do we only need to create different pages and there is some way to make them all active at once ? Eg. lets say 4 moving heads are doing one thing. Simultaeneously we want the color changers to do one other thing at a diferent speed and tempo. How do we do this please ?

Post by Guest »

You can run several switches or scenes coming from different pages simultaneously. You can start then using the computer mouse or using the shortcut keys. You could even use the same key to trigger several scenes coming from different pages. You can aslo create a cycle to trigger all your buttons (even if they are located in different pages).
newtodmx

Post by newtodmx »

Ok. Does this mean we are only limited to 26 triggers for the 26 alphabet keys ?

Also how does one create a waiting point ? Which means the show starts...scenes are playing but then i want it to come and rest at a point. When i trigger some button then it should continue with the rest. Is there a method to put such a waiting point ?