specific loop amounts in scenes/switches

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

nidocamen
Junior Forumor

specific loop amounts in scenes/switches

Post by nidocamen »

Just wanted to toss another idea out here for a new feature for 2006. Something very handy when producing very 'exact' pre-programmed shows like I create would be to have a way of setting a scene/switch to loop X amount of times and then stop. This might be something that is offered on some other software systems and would help me tremendously with programming in easy show. Also, please don't forget to make switches not 'auto-release' in easy show 2006, that would also help me tremendously!!! Thanks!!
adam1976

Auto Release Is EVIL!!

Post by adam1976 »

I agree with not having this auto release function as a default on buttons it creates headaches!! When running in a high energy club environment if you double click on somthin to fast all fixtures default to OPEN WHITE and its a nightmare to try to correct fast plus you wake up the entire neighborhood with bright white searchlights! Maybe im missing somting but that function although useful in many instances can kill the 2500 people on my dancefloor..