problem with easy view

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

mark

problem with easy view

Post by mark »

I have ver mar 29 2005 and when I want to go to stage settings i get Error
Could not load mesh from specified file. What is wrong?? I also reinstall all programs without any luck. Anybody know what is wrong.
mark

Post by mark »

I just solve the problem with help of Marc. Don't blame OS or try to reinstall it doesn't help. You have to change easyview.exe with new one. I hope they will put on download site soon.
azestrada

Post by azestrada »

I have the same problem, where can I find the new easyview.exe file. thank you

Post by Guest »

Dowload the sofware from our website
azestrada

Post by azestrada »

Hi, I donwloded the last version of sunlite 2004 and all easyview works except when I want edit the stage (when I press the contruction button).
azestrada

Post by azestrada »

Please I need help with this problem, I already intalled the new sunlite 2004 and I have the same problem when I pressed the contruction buttom

Thank you
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

It seems that some objects are not supported by all the graphic cards.
Try to create an empty EasyViewLibrary Folder (Rename the old one) and add only supported objects.

Send me an email if it doesn't work. We have to find a PC where this problem appears to fix it.
thanks for playing...
azestrada

Post by azestrada »

Hi Marc, thanks for your help. If I use a empty space I can get in to construction settings but if I add any object or fixture the problem appears again.